- To be able to find the coordinates of the midpoint of a line segment.
- To be able to find the gradient and length of a line segment
- To be able to find the equations of lines parallel or perpendicular to a given line
Why learn this:
Parallel and perpendicular lines are useful for drawing constructions and working out angle questions.
Expect Learning Outcomes:
By the end of this module, learners would be able to
- identify and find the equation of a given line segment
- use the gradient of a given line to find the equation of another line , parallel or perpendiculr to it.
- solve exam-type questions on linear equations , using efficiency methods
There are added universal exams-type questions which you would find useful to explore.
The module is self-paced, so you can return to any aspect of the course at your leisure.
If required, I will be happy to look at your solutions to the problems and be able to give you a guided feedback (this would have to be agreed and paid for, thank you).
Language of instruction: English